exclusive amber inclusion with Wingless Insect fossil (ARCHAEOGNATHA Bristletail). Genuine baltic amber
- Unique and natural Baltic amber stone with Archaeognatha Bristletail (wingless insect) inclusion
- Dimensions of the stone are: 21.7x11x7.5mm (0.85x0.43x0.29inches)
- Weight: 0.6g
Rare and unique, over time found less and less, both the botanical and animal inclusions not only add beauty, but also are of potential scientific value and a number one "hunted" item for amber collectors all around the world.
Amber inclusions are like snapshots made 50 million years ago, which give a possibility to study behavior of some species, the relationships between them. Insects got into the resin in unbelievable moments: laying eggs, mating, getting out of cocoons, spiders spinning their web or catching a prey; swarms of flies, mosquitoes or termites, which got into resin during wedding flights.
Sticky and tacky resin became trap for insects, arachnid, and even lizards. Amber resin was very runny but got hardened when evaporated. Any trapped fly or ant remained preserved forever that‘s how inclusions were formed.
There are also a botanical inclusions. Fragments of plants that are found in amber are usually small leaves, needles, flowers and their parts, sometimes - small twigs and fruits.
Why you should choose us?
- We guarantee you the best price, quality and uniqueness
- Fast procedure while sending an order
- Good customer support gained thru experience
- Professional packing